Saturday, October 13, 2012

Boo Whoo Blog Hop



Thank you for joining us on today's festive blog hop.... There are such great projects that I decided to extend an invitation to several of the bloggers on today's hop to join the My Cricut Craft Room Design Team..... There will be fun surprises on the blogs (for them) and on facebook..... I am going to have a little fun with our new ladies!!! 
I am so excited to welcome them to the design team!!! 
Congrats!!!! 




 Make sure that you commented on ALL of the blogs today to be entered to win one of the two cartridges that are being given away today!! 


Chic and Scary




Pumpkin Carvings


Thank you for joining us on My Cricut Craft Room'

s Boo Whoo Blog Hop. Today's sponsor is Erica's Craft Room, please comment on all of the blogs to be entered to win the prizes. The Teresa Collins Chic & Scary cricut cartridge, as well at the Pumpkin Carvings Cricut cartridge. You must be a follower of My Cricut Craft Room to win.  (THAT IS HERE, THIS BLOG)