Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday August 1, 2012. My Creative Time Stamps!!!



Today the design team used My Creative Time Stamps....
what wonderful projects they have made!!!







For this card Nadja used Heritage, Elegant Edges, Martha Steward Seasonal,
George and Basic Shapes and Sentimentals . Her blog address is:
http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-cricut-craft-room-wednesday-my.html

Nadja, This is probably the most beautiful creation I have ever seen!!! *Erica


 


Andrea used Wild Card and Elegant Edges to complete her project.
To see her finished card, visit her at
http://www.creativedesignsbyandrea.blogspot.com/2012/08/would-you-ever-guess-wednesday.html

Andrea, I love the wonderful use of the white, not an easy thing to pull off! *Erica


 

Today, Tess used the Paisley Cricut Cartridge and My Creative Time stamps to make this card.

Tess, I love the cork looking material for the shoes, looks VERY real. *Erica


Susie used the Summer In Paris Cartridge and the Art Philosophy Cartridge (CTMH) to create this 8x8 Canvas. Visit her blog at to see the complete project.
http://susiesscrappers.blogspot.com/2012/08/been-having-fun-with-my-cricut.html

Suzie, I love this, thank you for taking the time to teach this method on your blog today. *Erica


 

Kathy used the Create a Critter and
My Creative Time Stamps to make her card today.
Please visit her blog to see her entire project at http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/2012/08/wyegw-my-creative-time-stamps.html

Kathy, as always great project!!! He is SO CUTE!!!! *Erica


 

Jessica W used My Creative Time Stamps (Spring Chicken Backgrounds and Teeny Tiny Tags) today for her Card! She also used County Fair,
Art Philosophy, & Baby Shower Cricut Cartridges for her images!
Check out her blog at   to see the rest of the details for creating her card!
Jessica, VERY original AND creative! Keep up the great work! *Erica

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Absolutely stunning projects ladies. Thank you for sharing your talents!

TeresaK said...

Ohhh my goodness! What lovely projects! What a great Day!!
Teresa
MCCR DT

Heather Lynn said...

Everyone did a wonderful job! Left you all some love at your blogs! Wow, what a great week we have had..lovin the projects!!

Hugs,
HL
MCCR DT

Ava Fernandez said...

Guess mine was late, didn't make it here, or Erica didnt get it?
Maybe tomorrow's one will make it here LOL. My fault with my daughter just giving birth and helping her with the kids and new baby. Everyone's projects are awesome
Ava

Unknown said...

Why thank you Erica :) I appreciate that! I aim to please :)

marg0006 said...

Such cute and sweet cards. Great job to everyone.

marg0006 at verizon dot net

Tiggerscraps said...

LOVE these projects, great work

Jessica Buffa said...

Inspiration Overload this week...fantastic job ladies! Wonderful use of the MCT stamps and fabulous designs on all your projects!
:O)
Jessica S

Craftyhomemade said...

Great projects, such a great inspirations.

Indira

Neha Jain said...

pretty projects