Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, August 24, 2012

Scrapbook Friday August 24, 2012 Use Lite Cartridges for layouts


Today's Design Team challenge was to use ANY Lite Cartridge to make a layout. hey made such cute layouts today... take a look and see them!


Heather Lynn used the Sugar and Spice Lite cartridge to make this Halloween layout today. Please check out her blog to see how she made it. http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com/2012/08/mccr-scrapbook-friday-layout.html







Samantha used B is for Boy on her layout today. To see how she made it, check out her blog at for all the details!
http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/2012/08/scrapbook-friday.html







Jamie L. used 9 months lite to make her layout.
To see how she made it please visit her blog:





Mary used the Cricut Lite cart Slumber Party to create her project this week. The details are on her blog:






Lisa Ch used Cricut Lite Bloom on her scrapbook page today.
Please visit her page for more info
http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com/2012/08/friday-use-cricut-lite-cartridge.html








Christina used Celebrate with Flourish Cricut Lite Cartridge for her scrapbook page today. Please visit her blog: http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-cricut-craft-room-scrapbook-friday_24.html






Tess used Slumber Party Cricut Lite Cartridge, Once Upon a Time, Gypsy Wanderings and Wall Decor and More for her two page layout. Please visit http://sassycricutcrafting.blogspot.com/2012/08/scrapbook-friday.html for more details.


29 comments:

Becky said...

Great layouts today! Now I want to go to my craft room, pull out those lite cartridges, and see what gems are on there that I'd forgotten about!

sherry said...

great job ladies !

Rachel said...

I like seeing how everyone's scrapbook pages are different! I see some people make such complicated pages that I know I'd never finish a 2-page spread in a day, but scrapbooking is about memories (and FUN for crafters!). I think the Lite carts would be perfect for it because the layers are easier to put together, and from my experience with lights, they're not as complicated. Great job everyone!

Audrey said...

LOVED all the fun layouts. I have never scrapbooked and I know I am definately missing out on some things. Will have to dive in and do it as I have tons of pictyres to use for layouts! Have a great day.
God Bless

Kris Dietz said...

Great layouts! I love all the different ideas. TFS.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Janeen said...

Great scrapbook pages ladies! The lites might be small but they sure do have a lot of useful images! I like how the dt used a cartridge in a different way than expected. Thanks for the inspiration!

majelica@comcast.net

Anonymous said...

I love the layout. The layouts are so cute!

Kaitlin C.
kaitlin2002@cox.net

Ashley said...

Cute layouts, ladies! I don't own any Lite cartridges but definitely want to add some to my collection after seeing all the wonderful projects you made with them!

Ashley
http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

What fun layouts. I love my Lite cartridges....cant wait to see some creations with the newest released ones!

Tracy

SusieScrapper said...

What great layouts everyone, needed some inspiration!!


Susie

www.SusieScrappers.com

Unknown said...

I love all the different uses of the Lite carts.Great job ladies! Hugs~Mary M

Deleted 2014 said...

I love everyones work! The best is seeing how all the design team uses their cartridges, especially when they are thinking out of the box. Great Job!

scrapbookingforfun said...

Awesome layouts!!! Great job ladies
MCCR DT Shelley

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

very cute pages ladies!

MCCR DT, LIsa Ch

marg0006 said...

Such great looking LO's.
marg0006 at verizon dot net

Tiggerscraps said...

Cute, great job everyone

Connie Can Crop said...

Great projects ladies! You all make me wanna pull out my lite carts and get to work!

Mickey's Craft World said...

Fabulous layouts!!!

Mickey

lmkindell1 said...

Great projects, now I have added more carts to my want list.
linda
lmkindell1@verizon.net

Jen L said...

Cute Layouts Ladies !!!

Suzys Crafts said...

Great layouts! Awesome inspiration!

Migdalia said...

Super Cute layouts!
Migdalia

Carol's Creations said...

Love them!

Carol (Carol's Creations)
4evercarolscreations.blogspot.com

Jessica Buffa said...

What a fabulous display of scrapbook pages and the mini album, too. Fantastic work ladies. Very inspiring!

GiGi said...

These all are great! All of the layouts are so different, but amazing!

Vonni said...

I adore Lite cartridges. They were fantastic when I was new to the whole Cricut craze, perfect for beginners. Lite carts are my go-to when I need to make a quick card.

Luv Scrappy Vee xx

Anonymous said...

You have such talented contributors! I have many of the cartridges that I have bought used, that are showcased here, and now I can't wait to use them! Thanks so much! :-)

Heather Lynn said...

I visited all of your blogs and left you all love..everyone did a fabulous job!!

D- said...

Love them all. TFS
dmcardmaker (at AOL)
(email follower)