Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Friday, July 13, 2012

Scrapbook Friday July 13, 2012 Twilight or Friday the 13th.


I know Twilight is all the rage, and most of you know Friday the 13th is my BirthDAY (in March) I was born on a Friday the 13th. So for me it is a super fun and lucky day.
Today was super fun- So it fit!
But I have never seen the Twilight movies but I know they are so popular.
So here is a day for you!



Tasha is posting her first design team post!
Please visit her blog to see how she made this.
Her blog is


 



Mona, a new Design Team member has made this to share with you.
 Make sure to visit her blog to see how she made this. Mona's Blog is
http://scrapbookingforjoy.blogspot.com/2012/07/friday-13th.html



Lisa Chamberlain used Divine Wedding to make her project today.
Please visit her blog to see more projects like this today


 
Christina used Teen Scene, and Happy Hauntings Cricut Cartridges for her smash book scrap page. Please visit her blog:  to see the completed page.
http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/2012/07/my-cricut-craft-rooms-scrapbook-friday.html


 

Bethany, a new design team member made this to share with you today.... Here blog is http://divinecrone.wordpress.com/2012/07/12/friday-the-13th/

4 - Friday 13th


 

Today Ava used several different Cricut Cartridges to create this layout, including Storybook, Country Life, and Carousel. For more photos and details please check out her blog http://scrapbookdesign4u.blogspot.com/2012/07/well-we-are-at-end-of-another-week.html




8 comments:

Josie0602 said...

There are some wonderful and spooky projects posted today. Congrats to the new design team members! I hope to find time to stop by often and be inspired by your projects!!

Tracy

Desi Lee Designing Divas said...

Great projects today girls! Love the Twilight & Halloween pages.

MCCR DT, LISA CH

Jodie R said...

Beautiful projects, Ladies!! Way to jump right in!!

jennyplace2 said...

Very nicre projects. My daughter was also born March 13 which was a friday. She says she is cursed but I don't feel that way, she will always be my baby girl even if she was born in 1970.

scrapbookingforfun said...

Great projects!!!!
MCCR DT Shelley

Sarah said...

Great post Ladies.
MCCR DT SIS

Deleted 2014 said...

I was born on March 13 too!! After 'feeling' like I was the only one on that my entire life, here I see 2 people born on that day in ONE blog! Crazy!!
Everyone- you did an awesome job! Great creativity.
love being a part of your team. Thank for making me feel like family!

Tess

Deleted 2014 said...

ooops ... "only one on that day, my entire..."