Sunday, July 15, 2012

Lemonade Blog Hop, July 15, 2012


Summertime! What better time than to kick back with a cool drink of lemonade? Pure and sweet, sour and refreshing all at the same time -- it's a summer staple and something we're celebrating with this Lemonade Blog Hop.

Let me show you my project that I created for this hop:



I made a cute Lemonade stand. Ok so it is really a wishing well. But it is cute for my little Bella to put tickets in from her Lemonade stand.


I used Little Yellow Bicycle papers that are from last year,

I used a KaiserCraft MDF wishing well. I also used Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge.







I used a set of fabric stickers to decorate.






Here are the Lemons from the last page of the Pack Your Bags Cricut Cartridge.
I cut them at .5" and 1" and 1.5"
I used the nagtive space of one of the lemons to decorate another one....
No wasted paper here!



Here is a close up of how I used the peices left on my cutting mat to make "another" lemon, with a "twist"





Today's Blog Candy is sponsored by Provo-Craft. It is the Cupcake Lite Cricut Cartridge.
Please comment on all of the blogs and make sure you are a follower
here to win the Cricut cartridge!!!


Your next stop on the Lemonade Blog Hop is: Haidee.



Here is the entire line up, just in case you get lost along the way!