Thursday, May 24, 2012

Theme Day Thursday May 24, 2012 AnyTHEME goes! Design Team call



Today was any theme that the team wanted!
I did not pay attention that some team member's term was up this month. I am looking to quickly fill a few places on the team.... here are the details for this Design Team Call



Christina used the Nifty Fifty’s cartridge, and Formal Occasion cartridge to create this card. Please go to her blog to see the whole project.... http://cema1cema.blogspot.com/2012/05/theme-day-thursday-any-cartridge.html





New items in the store this weekend!!!
I could not wait for this one. I had to order it direct from Bo Bunny.... I loved it so much! To me it looks just like my Bella.... Tell me this was not a MUST HAVE for her dance recital scrapbook pages.... I will showcase them in next weekend's 100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop! I cannot wait to make them and share with you!