Friday, April 13, 2012

Scrapbook Friday April 13, 2012-- Friday the 13th- HALLOWEEN!!!!


I know most people see Friday the 13th as a bad thing. I am lucky enough to have Friday the 13th be a great day for me. I was born on a Friday the 13th.
I also was born at ELMendorf air force base, my initials were ELM (like Elm Street).
My middle name was misspelled causing me to have-
13 letters between my first middle and last name.
I am luck that the number 13 has always been a good thing for me. So for those who have not had lucky 13s I will share some of my Friday the 13th luck with you all today!

Here are some great projects with our LUCKY 13 theme!
I also I have decided to open my retail shop today.... being Friday the 13th I couldn't help myself. I don't have much inventory because my online customers are wonderful to me.... but at least I can start scheduling my classes and use of the crop room :)

Tonight I am open from 5-8:00pm EST
Tomorrow I will be open from 10:00am- 4:30pm
I will also have a FREE open crop anytime I am open AND
Saturday night from 5:30-9:30pm EST

Erica's Craft Room
3312 S. Main Street Unit A
Akron, Ohio 44319





Jenn Lorist used Stamped for her scrapbook layout. To see her entire project please visit her blog at http://jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com




Christina used cuts from Cricut Lite Celebrate with Flourish, and Simply Charmed for her layout today. Please visit her blog: http://cema1cema.blogspot.com to see the complete project.





Lisa Chamberlain used Mini Monsters cartridge to make this Halloween themed scrapbook page for Friday the 13th. Please visit her blog http://lisacustomscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ to see more projects like this today.




Sabrina used the Graduation Cartridge. Please visit her blog