Monday, April 16, 2012

My IMAGINE-ation Monday April 16, 2012 and the Letter P



Happy Monday everyone. I hope you were able to see all of the great April Showers, Full of Flowers projects from this weekend's Blog hop! Such GREAT projects. It was nice from my point of view having only 8 blogs to hop along. I know our big hope the first weekend of each month is exhausting...... I would love to hear what you all think about it.... should we split it up more? Right now it is two days, 20 blogs on Saturday and 20 blogs on Sunday.... Maybe the first Saturday of the month we cover 25 cartridges, then the next Saturday another 25 cartridges.... We could do 10 blogs each weekend. Obviously the Design Team, I would love your opinion but also those who look at this blog, I would love to hear what you have to say about this.
Oh also..... from this weekend's blog hop.... I am giving away the Cricut Mini Machine..... I will announce that winner tomorrow!!!

Another announcement.... we will soon be starting SVG Sunday..... I LOVE my Cricut and its cartridges (Obviously ;) But I have been making some items with my Silhouette Cameo and I LOVE her too :) Yes my machines are all women. Except the machine I sold last week, that was a MAN>>>>> enough said! Let's just say it was not a Cricut and not a Silhouette..... it did NOT use cutting mats..... I did not have the patience for that machine. So I sent HIM to a new home.... But I have found some great SVG designers and we are collaborating on a big project..... We still need 3 more partners for the project. I am looking for SVG designers or Clear Stamp designers. More details to follow..... But if you are interested in being a part of this project.... please email me, EricaCraftRoom@aol.com with the subject PARTNERS. I will explain more VERY soon!

On to our Cricut designed projects!

Sarah W used Kate's kitchen cricut cartridge to create her card. To see more of her card please visit her blog at www.craftingwithsarah.Blogspot.com





Jenny R used Greeting Cards Inside & Out to create this card.
Please go to her blog at http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com for details on how this was made.





Doris has created a card using the Nursery Tails Imagine cartridge. Please visit her blog at http://mybugandmcreate.blogspot.com to see more.








Teresa used the Pack Your Bags cartridge to make her tropical drink card.
Please visit her blog at www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com for all the details!
YUMMY! I recently found out that she was a Margarita Lady- I knew I liked her for a reason :) CHA - Beware we will be there :) Don't check our crop cups :) Hey we are over 30 and I might have a cocktail 4 times a year..... so I deserve it when I do....







Tracy from http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com/ used the E2 cartridge, Just A Note to create this card. This card was also created to enter into the card challenge on http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/ (check it out to see how you can participate!)







Miranda used Paisley Cricut Cartridge for her project today. To see the full project please visit her blog http://www.nanasscrapspot.com





Claire S. used Once Upon A Princess to make this Positively,Precious, Pretty,Pink Princess page.
Please visit her blog Scrapmyway to see how she made this "MAGICAL" layout.