Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My IMAGINE-ation Monday March 19, 2012 and the letter L



Today the design team used Imagine cartridges or Cricut CraftRoom Exclusives.
 The other option was the letter L. They either used a cartridge that stars with L or the actual image starts with the letter L..... and here they are....




Vickie M made a layout for her daughter's senior book with Plantin Schoolbook. You can see this at http:\\stayathomemomof2inohio.blogspot.com





Tiffany used the Art Philosophy cartridge to create this Spring card. To see the completed project, visit her blog at www.angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com





Laurie made this layout using Plantin Schoolbook, Potpourri Basket and Pop-Up Neighborhood Cartridges. To see the rest of the page visit her blog at http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com/





Miranda used Life's A Party for her card today. To see the full projects please visit her blog http://www.nanasscrapspot.com.





Mary used the Imagine Cartridge Greeting Cards Inside Out to create her project for this week. To find out more check out her blog @




Jenny R used Hello Kitty Greetings and Better Together Imagine Cartridge to create this card.







Still a giveaway a day for my birthday. 
Today's winner won a set of Fiskars clear stamps... 
Wow Wow Wow! I also did not realize we had THIS many cartridges! Now no one can say I have a lot of cartridges.... mine are just a drop in the bucket!



Don't forget if you want to win, just comment on each posting everyday through the end of the month.... even after that you never know when I might do a random giveaway from the comments on here. 

16 comments:

Sarah said...

Great projects ladies. You all did a wonderful job. Thanks for the inspiration!
Sarah
craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com
MY Cricut Craft Room DT

Unknown said...

DT did a fantastic job, loving Miranda's sweet little card!!
Cindylu

Doris P. said...

congrats Teresa!! I love the cards!! love the creativity in letters Dt Doris

Josie0602 said...

Love the sneak peaks...going to visit the blogs now to see all the photos of the projects. I can tell that I am going to love them!

Tracy

Unknown said...

I love the baby project!! Of course all of the projects are great but babies are awsome :)

Unknown said...

Love all these projects again. Found some great inspiration on some of these carts. Now I have a few more carts to add to my wish list, lol. Congrats Teresa. I'm sure you will enjoy your new stamps. TFS, Mary M

bird said...

All the projects are awesome..

Kris Dietz said...

Great projects ladies! Love that baby project. Getting some great ideas for some upcoming projects I need to do this week. Thank you.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

MrsBeasley said...

Way to go ladies! Beautiful designs!

Laura-cubed said...

I love them all (as usual). Wish I had more time to scrap and play in my back room...

Anonymous said...

nice projects , love them all.

Jessica Buffa said...

Ample supply of inspiration...TFS all the lovely projects ladies!
:O)
Jessica

Claire Spielman said...

Wonderful projects for Monday!!!TFS
I could not link up with Mary's post???
Creative Wishes,
Claire S.
DT My Cricut Craft Room
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

angel4ever said...

Fantastic projects as usual ladies! I'm really loving that chicken soup card! Too bad I don't have an Imagine, this would be one cart I would get!

DT sis ~ Tiffany

marg0006 said...

Great and fun projects.

marg0006@verizn.net
Loving Scrapper101

Unknown said...

you ladys did wonderful job keep up the wonderful job thinking might do something like this