Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Bunny Hop DAY ONE







Welcome to our Easter Bunny "HOP"


All of today's project have a Bunny in them and a 3-D 

element. The projects are great and so are tomorrow's 

projects. Make sure to come back right here tomorrow to 

see the same ladies with their second project! 



Comment here and at ALL of the blogs along the way today
 to be entered to win the I-top 2.0 Bundle which includes;
The I-top 2.0
The 34mm I-top punch
The 34mm head for the I-top 
And some additional brads so you can make your own....


The Easter Bunny just might have a few surprises to give away on the other blogs. All winners announced on Tuesday on my regular blog... http://mycricutcraftoom.blogspot.com 

I almost forgot.... 
The Peachy Keen Sale in my webstore was extended until tomorrow (SUNDAY)


During the third step of check out please enter ERICA and it will take 40% off of ALL Peachy Keen Stamps! 


FASTER SHIPPING NOW!!!!

Also I added some more cartridges to the $18 and $22 and 
Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 is in stock and shipping now. 
GREAT news, shipping for cartridges now goes direct from the warehouse, so no lost time in coming to me and then you....

 Most cartridges are delivered withing 5 business days of ordering. 
All of the other items in the store ship from my store within 5-7 days (at the most)




Next you should go to Lisa's blog