Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day TWO

Love is in the Air Blog Hop Day TWO

Welcome to the Love is in the Air Blog Hop! You should have just come from Janet's blog http://www.ladyluvbug.blogspot.com/

If you are just joining the hop and wish to start from the beginning, please visit Lisa's blog http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/

Each blogger participating in this hop is featuring a project having to do with Valentine's Day or Love. This super-fun hop will be showcasing cards, layouts and projects that feature anything and everything to do with LOVE since that is what Valentine's Day is all about right!! You'll find an array of ideas throughout this hop. From decorations to gift ideas and more, we hope you'll enjoy each and every project along the way!! Be sure to leave a comment at each hop stop to show all the participants a little love.



I used the BRAND NEW Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 (TBBM2) Cricut cartridge to make this card.
I live the curved effect of the card, VERY different! I love it!


The card opens on the swirl line. The tags was also cut from TBBM2 at 2 1/2" the card was cut at 6 1/2"
The XOXO was cut at 1". I used echo park, yours truly paper collection.
The ribbon was actually Christmas ribbon and i used the Tim Holtz old paper distress ink to tone the white on the ribbon down to a creamy shade.
The coolest thing on my card (I think) is the XXXXXXXX pattern all over. I used the sew stamper while the ink was wet I sprinkled embossing powder and heat set it and now I have red, instead of the solid black that comes in the sew stamper. I used large 3-D glue dots to hold the silk ribbon on the card. I used the imaginisce ribbon sealer and cutter. It works like butter.
I used the K. Andrew designs Its Valentines stamp collect (if you comment here you can win a set of those stamps.)  I embossed it with silver metallic embossing powder.
This entire card was made with TBBM2. GREAT cartridge!
I have it in my store for only $35!!!

I have many cartridges for only $22, and I have 18 cartridges for $18, they are in the "On Sale and Special" category in my store.

BLOG CANDY a set of the Its Valetines K. Andrew designs stamp set.

Make sure to comment here both days ;)

Also I have many goodies in my webstore for you, including the NEW Tags, Bags Boxes and More cartridge for only $35!!! Plus the scoring blade and housing, also many $18 or $22 cartridges as well. Use the code 15 for 15% off of your total purchase (cricut products not included as they are already very low priced) http://www.shop.ericascraftroom.com/


Thank you for stopping by my blog today.


Next you should go to Jamie's Blog












... Nicolette Simpson- http://beyondscrapin.blogspot.com/  









Scraps To Treasures - http://scraps2treasure.blogspot.com/ /

































28 comments:

cema1cema said...

Erica this card is Beautiful! Very cool! Christina

littlen said...

great card. very different. tfs.

Mindy Eggen Design said...

that is such a cool and unique card - so glad you shared!

Liz said...

This is a gorgeous card, cut aside, this is fantastic

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
lizabratt@comcast.net

Liz said...

Love the card Erica, TFS!

XoXo,
Liz
beautydecade@gmail.com
decadeofscrap.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

very nice card, TFS

cora
cbf210@aol.com

Tonya said...

Another gorgeous creation, Erica. Thank you for sharing.

Tonya

pam said...

love teh card
mygypsierose@sbcglobal.net

carol said...

Great Card I enjoy your projects because you use so many different techniques and I learn so much. Thanks carol

Judy said...

Wow - fantastic card!! Love how it was all from the one cart and the styling is amazing!!
jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
scrappinana.blogspot.com

Doris P. said...

ooohhh I CANNOT wait for my TBBM 2 to arrive!! is that you and your honey's wedding pic?? beautiful frame and the tag is so awesome!! can't wait!! parkernana4@aol.com
http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

Beckie said...

I do love the cut of that card. You're enabling me to get that cart ;0)

Be blessed, Beckie

Lady Fair said...

That's a very unique card, I love how you designed it, too. I just ordered TBBM2 from your store, and I'm very excited to make projects with this cart. lflinesatcomcastdotnet

scrapqueen141 said...

Very cool card, Erica!
http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

scrapbookingforfun said...

Beautiful card Erica!!


scrapbookingforfun@msn.com

smyiow said...

So amazing Erica!! Great job!! I love love love it!!

my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com

Suzys Crafts said...

I love this card and am so kicking myself in the butt for not ordering this cart. :)

Kathy Salido said...

What a beautiful card Erica!! I love the curve and the ribbon. Cannot wait to get my TBBM2!!
Kathy
http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com/

Lisa R. said...

Sooo pretty, love the embellishing. TFS joy4umetoo at hotmail dot com

TeresaK said...

I love your card! I can not wait to get TBBM2 from your store!
Thanks so much for sharing!

Janet said...

Your card is amazing I love the ribbon along the edge and the paper is great also Love the stitching. Fantastic card!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Tiggerscraps said...

Beautiful card, I just got the ribbon cutter and love it! I've been wanting the stitching stamps but didn't like the black only option, thanks for the tip. The TBBM2 is on my wish list, can't wait to get it.
Marji
marjifranklin@gmail.com
www.fstampaholic.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great card love it

Honeybearz Designs said...

This card is beautiful! I love it. It is very unique. I hope you come and join me again in one of my hops it was great having you a part of this one. Thank you!

Lisa said...

Wow your card is terrific! I agree the curve really makes it pop!! TFS
http://lisa-scrappingspot.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

I love the swerve on it! I never seem to think outside the box so your card is definately inspirational to me! TFS!

Brendanc said...

Love the card. Was that the embossing powder you used to change it to red instead of black?

Anonymous said...

Nice post. I read total Post. It’s really nice. Thank you for sharing.........

Amazing Facts