Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, November 9, 2011





Yvette used the New Arrival and Life's a Party cartridge to decorate this cake using the Cricut Cake. Her blog address is http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/.


 
 
 
Tina from Crafty and Green used Cricut Classic Font & Mother's Day Bouquet Cricut Cartridges to Create this Tag. Her Blog address is http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/

 
 
 
 
 
Tammy S used the border feature from the Winter Frolic cart to create this festive retro inspired card. You can see what else she used to make this card on her blog at http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com/




Don't forget to comment on my posts everyday to be entered to win that week's Countdown to Christmas Cricut Cartridge giveaway!!!

ONLY 46 more days until Christmas,
Seriously only 46 days



17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Tammy S card..great ideas!
Rose D

Josie0602 said...

Yvette's cake is so cute!! I love the tag by Tina and the card Tammy made too!

cema1cema said...

The cake is fantastic!! Tina your tag is soo cute! Tammy I love your color choices and design on your card!! Christina

Cindy@ Scrap-obsessed.blogspot.com said...

Such cute projects. That monkey on the cake is adorable.

gshrader said...

Wow! Amazing projects! That cake looks great! So cute! And the card and tag are waesome too.
Thanks for sharing

Unknown said...

oh my i love the cake, tag and card :)

Doris P. said...

so love the cake - I just got a cricut cake and can't wait to get it all figured out!! I know... 46 days and I started shopping today!

jennyplace2 said...

Great project girls and that cake looks so yummy!

Southern Scrapper said...

Oh My Yumminess..that cake looks fantastic! I don't have a cake machine..but I've been wanting one and this makes me want even more!!

really only 47 days? Oh NO!!!!

Unknown said...

Cute projects! I love the cake so cute!

Alisha said...

I love the cake, that is adorable. Can't wait to see what you are giving away this week.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

everything is so adorable, but I just fell in love with the tag, but then I am in a tag faze right now
upnurse at aol dot com

pruttybird said...

Such great projects. I must get off this computer and start crafting :) EEKS ... only 46 days til Christmas!!

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Claudia said...

Love the projects. It can't be only 46 more days, I'm seriously NOT ready!

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

Everything looks great.. everyone did an awesome job... tfs

craftydanielle said...

super cute cake!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great projects, the cake looks DELICIOUS!