Thursday, November 3, 2011

Theme Day Thursday November 3, 2011 RETRO


Happy Thursday... Only 52 more days until Christmas!!! Yippie.
Very soon as I feel better and get help with my business I will be crafting daily!!!! 
On to what my amazing design team has made for today's Retro theme! I asked them to think outside the box and be very creative... and they were!!!


Samantha used Nifty Fifty for her card.





Tammy S used her Nifty Fifties cartridge to make this project. To see how she created it please visit her blog at http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com/




Amanda used Kates Kitchen for the project.
 
 
 
 
 
Melissa used Forever young to make this and gave her first try at Twine
 
 
 
 
 
Emily used  Indie Art Cricut Cartridge to make this.
I will let you know when she posts this on her blog.



I just want to first say a HUGE thank you to my design team. They are really helping me to hold the blog together while I am not feeling well and setting up the Webstore. I cannot thank them enough. They are such a fun, talented group. I have slowly been setting up the webstore and learning so much and unfortunately making a few mistakes along the way. But every mistake I make I am learning and making sure to not make the same mistake twice. Also please remember I have only been blogging for 6 months now. I am learning at such a high rate!