Saturday, November 26, 2011

Christmas Gifts Blog Hop

If you are looking for Scrapbook Saturday... it will be up a little later today.


Thank you for visiting my blog, today is the Christmas Gift blog hop with Becka from Creations with Becka If you came from Faith then you are in the right place, if you just stopped by please start at the beginning of the hop at Creations With Becka 
Ok so today is going to be a fun day of great ideas for homemade Christmas gifts for the special people in your lives, like family, friends, co-workers and teachers. We thought it would be a great idea since times are rough to showcase all the different presents you can made at home and for little money. Plus, I think homemade presents are the best, because they really show how much you care and how much thought and effort you put into them.

I used Tags, Bags and Boxes Cricut Cartridge. I cut the little girls bags at 7" and the large one at 11 3/4"
I then used Cricut Essentials and cut the flowers at 2" and 3" and mixed and matched the pieces. All of the other items were punch outs from the Jillbean Soup Christmas Chowder paper. I used the cut outs and the tags paper.... I am also giving away 3 sets of the paper I used. I also used the I-top to make the centers of the flowers and the Crop-a-dile to put the snowflake eyelets around the purse. The other bling is just some little gems I had here in my bling box.








This is the back of the large bag.

Here they are getting their cute little purses ;)


My Blog Candy
My giveaway is Scandinavian Christmas Cards Cricut Cartridge.


Make sure you visit my store today and even CHRISTMAS for 20% off of your entire purchase

Here is a complete list of all stops in case you get lost along the way. Please make sure you comment and each blog so you can win Becka's grand prize (cricut cartridge- not sure which one yet)for the hop.