Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Would You Ever Guess Wednesday October 19, 2011

This is my favorite day of the week!!! I made Edible Kit Kat wrappers that were so cute, I was in a rush to get my husband to the airport, so I left them on the table and was working on some Oreo cookies. We were in a rush so I left everything on the table. I came home and went to sit at the table, but i was missing a few things.... as I was looking at the table and trying to figure out what was missing...... all of the treats I made were missing. Layla (My Chocolate Lab) ate them ALL! All of my little treats!!! about a dozen Kit-Kats.... she got up on the dinning room table and ate them all!!! She has always swipped a snack or two off of the coffee table in the living room but NEVER anything off of the dinning room table!!! I could have only imagine what she looked like on the table. She is about 85 pounds.... we have never given her the run of the house when were are not home, until Gracie was gone. I think that was a first and last time ;) But, the great news is, that they look even better the second time around! I will show you them on Friday, don't forget to stop back for the blog hop on Friday beginning at Getting Cricky with K Andrew, don't worry I will give you the link to the beginning of the hop! There will also be a Halloween Hop going through here, I originally made the candy wrappers on my Cricut Cake and then my dog ate them! No joke. So I have made new edible candy wrappers and I will show them to you on Friday during the hop. Great news is they look better this time around ;) On to what the design team has made to share!




Laura used the cart Life's A Beach for this Get "Whale" Soon card...



 
 
Tracy used  the Cake Everyday Sampler.  Her blog address is http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
 
 
 
Rosa, this is a secret rendezvou between two magical creatures. See how they sparkle. They were made with Paper Dolls Dress Up. Visit her at   http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
Lisa Newton-Orensky used Everday Paper Dolls, Don Juan, Printing Press, 50 States, Plantin Schoolbook, Cuttin' Up! Her blog address is www.allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
 
 




 
 
 
 
 

32 comments:

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

wow I'm the first to comment never been #1...Okay ladies wow I love all the cards and projects you all did....Wow lisa the crafts for the classroom is amazing! I love the cute unicorn and dragon...and the two cards magnificent....Now for layla wish you had the camera set up to watch her eating them lol...Can't wait to see them on Friday, and can't WAIT too see you at my scentsy party! Everyone have a great crafting Day..once again ladies you ROCK!!

Judy said...

Toooo funny! I had a dog open the frig to get to 2 cooked chickens -- ate every bit and swelled up like a balloon:-) Excited to see the new finished project!

Anonymous said...

How great to see where Cricut can take you, the classroom is great!!

KAT said...

funny/sad story about layla. but watch her! dogs arent' supposed to have chocolate. i love all the projects today, but that classroom is phynominal (sp) if i ever get an 'extra' cricut, i will donate it to our youth group at our church...wish i'd done that instead of selling the one i had...i feel so bad now.

FroggieStamps said...

Great project everyone, adorable!!! :)
-Kelli

Crystal said...

Great projects.....really hope the dog is OK. Chocolate is really bad for them.

We have a lg. dog here (100 lbs), she swiped a hotdog once....not anymore.

Mary B. said...

What great projects and such talented ladies.

AllyBug28 said...

I LOVE Tracy's card!

Shawnee said...

More great projects. Praying for your dog. I am sorry to hear she got chocolate. :( Hope you are have a blessed day.

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

oh my goodness, everyone's projects are AWESOME!!!!!

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Liz said...

cute cards and I love the eyeglass box!! what a way to decorate a school board too. lots of different projects today

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Formerly known as: Queen of Bling said...

Thanks for posting on fb or I would have never seen these great projects! Love them all! Off 2 work on some Halloween cards :-)

Amanda said...

WOW!!! Love all the projects that everyone did today. :)
Way to go ladies

Kris Dietz said...

Great projects ladies! Love the aftercare walls. Hope Layla is ok. Dogs are so quick and funny. Had a great dane who loved pumpkin pie. We would cool them on the back porch and she happened to be out there one time and got up and ate 3 pies. Everytime you mentioned pumpkin pie, she would give you the biggest grin!

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Life - Up, Down & Sideways said...

What great projects. I love the sled dog team. You gals have sooo many great ideas. TFS!!!

Cathy said...

A real nice set of projects. Atleast your dog got his fiber.lol

Unknown said...

Wow great projects! I hope Layla is ok :)

Laurie said...

Great projects today!

Tammy Schmitt said...

Oh, I had visited everyone's blog earlier today but forgot to leave a comment here. Silly me:-) May I say that your team is AWESOME!!!! (okay I'm a little biased;-)

~Tammy S

Amanda said...

Great projects 2day! Beautiful work ladies! I'm about 2 go visit the blogs! Thanx~prhmangel at gmail dot com

cema1cema said...

Great projects today! I love how Lisa used her cricut for school projects/and donation drive! Christina

Suzys Crafts said...

Loving all the projects. I have missed out on them lately. Gotta go catch up!

gshrader said...

Love all the projects today! Sucha great variety!!! Hope your dog doesn't get sick eating all that chocolate!!! Great story though!!

Jen R said...

Wow...great projects. Wednesday's are my favorite days to see fun and different ways to use the cartridges. Thanks for the inspiration!

Southern Scrapper said...

great projects!! oh my goodness your dog sounds like our cat..she will eat anything that won't eat her first!! lol

Denise Gifford said...

Great projects today.

Funny story about your dog.

One year my kids and I made Christmas cookies and hung them on the tree. Took us all morning to decorate them. Then we went out for a few hours, when we came back our Golden Retreiver had gotten into them, all that was left was the silver hooks they were hanging on. LOL needless to say we never hung real cookies on the tree anymore! lol At least he didnt knock the tree over. :)

Holly said...

Beautiful job ladies! Cant wait to see your edible wrappers! Thanks for all the inspiration!

Holly

hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

Denise Speigle said...

All great projects!,,, Look forward to checking this site everyday! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Great Job ladies! I love love love the donate you glasses one!! I use to work with a eye dr and never would have thought to make a drop box! great ideas

Shar said...

Now that is to funny!!! Im sorry your lab ate your project and I hope she does not get sick.
Thank you for your help on Facebook the other night, I never got back on the computer for your answer, but I did contact provo craft and they said something might be wrong with my expression :( it cuts well with out the craft room I just think I might have to get a new one soon!!!
Aloha,
Shar

Josie0602 said...

Fun projects today!

Marianne said...

Can't wait to see how your wrappers turned out! They must have tasted good!