Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Theme Day Thursday October 20th, 2010 WINTER


 
A little something for me, if you can..... I am not sure if you all see the ads at the end of my posts or on my facebook over on the right side???? Clicking on these ads give me a penny. You do NOT have to buy anything from the ads.... but if you JUST click on them, it pays me a penny. I would greatly appriciate if you can click on them daily on here adn my facebook to help me out. Even a penny adds up. Yesterday I made $.08 But literally every little bit counts. I do NOT get commision or anything for you buying anything so please do not think that. All you have to do to help me is click everytime you see one. Even the different ones EACH give me a penny. I would truly aprriciate it. Thank you in advance! This is not just today or this week, this is everyday of the year. Also do you know how you can win somehting from me???? Just comment ONCE on each post I make. Every Thursday at 11:59pm EST entried for that week close and I announce the winner and what Cricut Cartridge they won. You never know when it is going to be a GREAT cartridge, so comment every day, every week, everytime I post. If I post 2x in one day, comment once of each of them to get 'bouns' entries :) Only comments before 11:50pm EST on Thursday night will count. Each Friday morning the contests starts all over agian. If this goes great, I might continue it ALL YEAR LONG!!! Wouldn't that be great.
Also I have given the blogs to the full explination to the projects daily. Please show these ladies some support and go to their blog and comment on the project on THIER blog please. Thank you!



Tammy S. used the Winter Woodland cartridge to create this project. You can read how she created it by visiting her blog at http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com 




Rosa made this Wintertime Picture with Paper Dolls Dress Up, George and Basic Shapes, My World, and Joys of the Season. For more info visit http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/





Gayle used 'Winter's in the Air Seasonal', 'Winter's in the Air Holiday', 'Winter Frolic'  Her blog is http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/





Melissa used Lovely Floral, Flower shoppe, and Trim the Tree.

Yvette used Winter Lace to create this Snowflake Tree. Her blog address is http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/.
 
Amanda used the cuttlebug and the Christmas Noel to make this card.
Please see her blog to see how she made this http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com

15 comments:

Dana's Crafty Corner said...

beautiful winter projects!!! i love them all.

Dana
Danascraftycorner.blogspot.com

Suzys Crafts said...

So many FABULOUS Projects!! Loving all the holiday crafts.

Marianne said...

I love holiday and winter projects. These all turned out beautiful! TFS

TrueCAGirl said...

I, too, LOVE Christmas! Thank you for sharing the fun projects. They all made me wish for snow! (Don't think I will get it It is supposed to by 80 degrees today.)

Anonymous said...

I have always been a Christmas lover too and this is going to be a fun season with you all! Such wonderful creations, THANK YOU!

gshrader said...

Love all these winter projects today! Going to check out each of your blogs tonight to see how you made them! I love Christmas too!

Alisha said...

Great cards everyone. Love that homemade snow globe. Very cool.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Debbie said...

love these projects, bookmarked the site so oi can scraplift thanks
upnurse at aol dot com

Laurie said...

Super cute projects!

Liz said...

I love your post today, we all need to remember that each of us has our own beliefs and that is what makes our country great, that we can all believe different things but still be friends and actually learn from each other. The projects are beautiful and I always like to go to each of the ladies blogs and make a personal comment, I know that is one of the reasons we all make blogs, to get love from each other!

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

cema1cema said...

Great Projects! My word of the day was cute! But everything was super cute!! Christina

Liz said...

you made another penny today LOL

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Hey DT think we out did ourselves today! Great projects and that snow globe is so cool and i love the snow flakes tree(Awesome),the layout is so nice and pretty, That window is so cool with the table and just love snow flake card. Great Job Dt....this is why I love you ladies on this Dt..YOu guys are all awesome and I am so greatful to be on this team!!

Unknown said...

super cool! LOVE the house in the glass!
kacee

Bestrass said...

I found a very nice website called http://www.bestrass.com which provide plenty of scrap-booking.