Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, October 10, 2011

My IMAGINE-ation Monday October 10, 2011



Happy Monday everyone....
I have decided to put a weekly calendar of events going on around.... there seems to be so much going on around here.....


Monday: My IMAGINE-ation Monday Blog Post, I will add a few more cartridges from my inventory. I think I missed a few. Shipping day for the shop. Posting images for Best of Cartridge and Samplers (You can order them on Tuesday)

Tuesday: Card Creating Tuesday Blog Post, Paper and Tools added to the webstore, they will be ready for Wednesday morning.

Wednesday: Would You Ever Guess Wednesday Blog Post, 9:00pm EST UStream how to know which direction which Cricut machine will cut on its own and then with CCR (Cricut CraftRoom), DS (Design Studio), the Gypsy. Also how to get DS stuff inot CCR. I am going to try to make my UStream shorter and to the point, so it is not 3 hours long when you watch it. :) Hopefully this will help alot of people. As always there is a prize or two given away at the end.... Last week I gave away 6 Cricut Cartridges. A printable download document will be available Thursday for this Ustream. Shipping day for the shop. Also I am posting a project today.

Thursday: Theme Day Thursday COSTUMES AND PAPER DOLLS, Also I am posting a project today.

Friday: Festive Friday, Countdown to Christmas Winner announced, Travel to Cincinnati, Shipping day for the shop. Also I am posting a project today. If you would like to win a Cricut Cartridge that I give away on Fridays... every post that you comment on, get you one entry. Entries begin Friday morning and end Thursday night at 11:59pm EST. I pick one comment at random to win, the winner and what cartridge they won, are announced at the same time, that makes it fun, you never know which cartridge it will be, I recommend commenting each day you never know if it is a GREAT cartridge and you didn't comment and missed a chance for it. I WILL say, I will be giving away AT LEAST one Scandinavian Christmas Cards Cartridge over the next 11 weeks. Yes ONLY 11 weeks until Christmas!!!!

Saturday: Fall Favorites Blog Hop, Get together in Cincinnati. This is a short and sweet blog hop so it will go Quick. I am also posting a project today.

Sunday: Fall Favorites Blog Hop, Get together in Cincinnati

The blog hop winners get announced Tuesday after the hop.

Just a note, some of the upcoming Theme Day Thursdays: Winter, Pirate and Princess, Retro, Oceans and Animals, Thanksgiving, Penguins Snowmen & Snowflakes, Home Decor, Gardens & Flowers, Summer in December, Tinkerbell & CARS, Food, Coffee.

Upcoming Blog Hop topics:
Fall Favorites (This weekend)
Recipe & Baking (Nov 19-20)
Princess Bella's Birthday (December 10-11) (Design Team Only)
Winter & Snow (January 14-15)
If you would like to be a part of one, please email me at EricasBlogHop@aol.com please put the date as subject of the email. Then list your blog in the body of the email.


On to MY IMAGINE-ation Monday......


Jenny R created this card using Mini Monsters and Imagine More. 
To see details on how she created this card please go to http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
Amanda used  the music print from Imagine More for the frame and flower.
Her blog is http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
 
 


 
 
 
Suzys Crafts used Enjoy the Seasons.
Her Blog address is 
http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 If you have won a prize from me, you MUST claim it by emailing me EricaCraftRoom@aol.com Please put WINNER as the subject then put your name address and 'What you won" Then I can let you know they shipping price and give you details on it.

25 comments:

cema1cema said...

Really great projects! I love the pumpkin! Christina

Yvette said...

Wonderful creations today! I have to start using my Imagine a lot more. I miss it and these projects inspire me to use it :)

Unknown said...

oh my gosh what a busy week! I am going to get onthe ustream this week! I tried last week, but it all went wrong on me!
kacee

Liz said...

I really like that you posted your line up for the week and I didn't know you had "open calls" for your DT hops, is that what I read? Can't wait for wednesday for the Ustream they are always so much fun

http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

Alisha said...

You have so much going on, i don't know how you keep track of it all. Great work on all that you do. thanks
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Crafty and Green said...

Wow, that was a lot to read! You amaze me that you have so much going on and you are still sane!! :) Great Creations today Ladies!! Enjoyed them all!

GlendaLea said...

Love them all, thanks for sharing!

Josie0602 said...

Erica is one busy lady!! Hoping I can make it to the UStream this week.

More wonderful Imagine creations! Getting ready to go visit the DT blogs and leave some love!

Tracy

Southern Scrapper said...

great job ladies..I may have to invest in a new machine..since I only have the cricut personal cutter...I have no idea what I'm missing..do I?!

Unknown said...

WOW! that is alot of stuff on that program...don't know how you do it all but you do a great job....I loved todays projects too. Good job Ladies!

gshrader said...

Such cute projects! I really like that Enjoy the seasons cart! Thanks for sharing

Amanda said...

Luv the projects 2day! Thanx 4 the calendar! ~prhmangel at gmail dot com

kkcfortney4 said...

wow, lots going in in your life, this is all so new to me not sure how to go about tracking it all. thanks for all you do, smiles from wet and windy Puyallup Wa, Kim Fortney

Jen R said...

Lots going on this week. Love the update. Great projects today!

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

I am going to have to get an imagine cart or a cake cart so I can start to make projects for monday's. I do have the E2 so that is half the problem. LOL. Ladies you did a wonderful job today.

Debby said...

WOW one busy week here. Looking forward to some of the fun. I don't have an E2 or the other new one can't recall the name off hand. Must be because it is late.
angel hugs
Debby

Doris P. said...

wow - i am excited to see and participate! Doris
parkernana5@cox.net

Kris Dietz said...

Great projects, as usual. I love that hedgehog! Thanks for sharing the projects and the schedule too. Looking forward to the rest of the week.

Kris
dietzrobles at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

How do you get your ideas? Looking for an idea for a get well surgery card with humor idea for my son who will be 17...anyone?

Constance
Konstance25@yahoo.com
Charmingcustomcrafts@yahoo.com

Pam said...

Wow what a busy lady you are! Love the projects from the DT especially the fall hedge hog one.
The funny pumpkin is cute too. Going to really try to catch the ustream!

Rosa said...

Love the projects. Thanks everyone.

Shawnee said...

Great creations! I love them all. Great job all!

MissScrapAlot said...

Very cute projects!!!!!! Love it all!!!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

Great idea for the calendar. Thanks for the heads up.

Denise Gifford said...

wow, what a busy week you have !!! I dont know how you do it !!!

Love the ideas today girls ~ great work.

Thanks for sharing.

Denise