Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday October 11, 2011




Well if you haven't figured it out yet.... Card Creating Tuesday is the design team's FAVORITE day! Wednesdays are my favorite and tomorrow with what I have made to show you, you will see why it is my favorite day. I think it is the day that I admit my little mistakes hoping you won't make them too. I think it is the day that I share the most. Don't forget about Ustream tomorrow night 9pm EST. I will show you how to take a design from Design Studio and convert it into Cricut Craftroom. I will also share with you a little guide to know what direction your Cricut will cut. I switch between my machines often and I sometimes forget what direction that machine cuts.... I know if I do there has to be at least one other person who has done it too. If you have not, you are alot better than I am ;) So I will show you how they cut on their own, with a gypsy, and also with Cricut Craftroom. Then on Thursday you will be able to download the guide and print it for yourself. I am going to laminate mine so I don't forget the next time I use my machines.


On to Card Creating Tuesday!


Madison used Create a Critter and Robots Cricut cartridges.  Her blog address is
 
 
 


Laura used the cart Indie Art .
Her Blog address is 
http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/




Tracy Godfrey used HandyMan Cricut Cartridge. Her blog is   http://scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com





Tammy. A (crazycardcreator)
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sharon used the Doodlecharms cricut cartridge to make these, if you would like to see her blog and how she made it please visit http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/2011/10/welcome-to-my-cricut-craft-rooms.html 






Heather used A Child's Year cartridge and the Elise Imagine Cartridge in Cricut Craft Room to create this card.
Her Blog address is 
http://papercrafteranonymous.com/



 

Jen Roseman made this, to see how she made this,
please visit her blog 
http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com

39 comments:

Holly said...

Beautiful cards ladies!

Holly

hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Great job ladies!!! :)

AllyBug28 said...

I LOVE the Popsicles!

KAT said...

you gals all 'rock'. great job!

Simply Sweet by Sharon said...

I am so sorry that the link to my blog is wrong. some how when I pasted my blog address to Erica's email it pasted our blog hop address. If you would like to see my Popsicles please go to http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/

Carol said...

These all look wonderful. Thank you so much for sharing.

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...fabulous projects ladies! I'm off to visit your blogs and look forward to seeing all the great details :0)

Debbie said...

great job thanks for the inspiration
upnurse at aol dot com

Susan said...

Such creative gals!!!! I enjoy checking the blog for all your great ideas and tips.. Thanks for sharing!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love cards, and each and every one you shared with us today!!!

Denise Speigle said...

All these projects are Awesome! Love, Love, Love!

gshrader said...

Such great cards today! Thanks for sharing everyone!

Denise Gifford said...

Beautiful as always ladies,
Love the popsicle card.

Thanks for sharing.

Denise

Unknown said...

Wonderful cards...love that frog and Ethan is my son's name!

Rosa said...

Really cute and creative thank you everyone for sharing

cema1cema said...

Another great card day!! Loved all the cards! Christina

Liz said...

cute cute cards DT great job!!

Liz said...

can't wait for the UStream tonight!! got my CC ready LOL

Anonymous said...

Love everyone's projects!!! :-)

Sam Pirkle said...

Projects are awesome ladies !!

Alisha said...

Love all the projects. The cards are all amazing.
alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

great cards everyone!
kathy t.
tremblayfam at hotmail dot com

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

wow everything looks so wonderful.. you all did a beautiful job.. tfs happy crafting

Southern Scrapper said...

that frog is so cute..and the Popsicle's...awesome!

Connie Layman said...

Just checked out all the blogs...wonderful job ladies,so much variety! Lovvve those popsicles Sharon!

Jen R said...

Wow so many great cards today! Thanks for all of the insertion!

Jen R said...

I meant inspiration. Dang auto correct.

Shawnee said...

Beautiful cards!! The froggy is adorable!!

Josie0602 said...

Love seeing all these cards!! So fun to be on this card creating day with all you talented ladies!!
Tracy

Lucinda said...

Great day on your blog! These cards are great and my cartridge wishlist just keeps growing.

Unknown said...

super cute cards! love the fun ideas!
kacee

Laura-cubed said...

Love the ones made with Doodlecharms cart. I actually have that one and can do that!

MissScrapAlot said...

Love all the cards!!!!!!!
wyme98@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Great cards so much insperation I need to get busy making something : ) azivy@hotmail.com

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Wow, You girlies are very talanted...I love everyone of these cards I can't just pick just one but I do have to say that card Madison made for Ethan is spectacular! Thanks madison for your project of love dedicated to ethan for his birthday!

Unknown said...

Looks like I have to pull Handyman out, lol. TFS

Amanda said...

O-M-G! Cards r rockin' ladies! Keep up the fantastic work! Thanks, prhmangel at gmail dot com

Amanda said...

O-M-G! Cards r rockin' ladies! Keep up the fantastic work! Thanks, prhmangel at gmail dot com

The Craftin Mama said...

I love all of the projects above especially the frog card!!
Happy Craftin :)

Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
The Craftin Mama
Please visit me too!
Webmasters Earn Money Here!
ildij3@verizon.net