Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Theme Day Thursday August 11, 2011 ... BAKING!

For everyone who is new every Thursday we have picked a different theme, every week of the year.
    
        So on Thursdays I have picked a theme, I have tried to pick unusual themes just so when you come here, it is always something different. The guidelines for today are to use any Cricut Cartridge to make anything within today's theme of baking. They can make a paper creation, a 3-D creation, a card, a scrapbook page, a home decor item..... Basically ANYTHING that can be made using Cricut Cartridges. I do hope that each day and each week you will see your cartridges in a different light, it may encourage you to use a cartridge that has been sitting on your shelf, or it may inspire you to add that cartridge to your wish list.....
WARNING: Coming here everyday may cause a dent in your budget and your husband may not like me :)
This can be habit forming and expensive :) Myself and my design team LOVE our Cricuts, Gypsies, cartridges, Imagine machines, Cricut Cake Machines, our Expressions, E2s and well anything Cricut.... our Plushies, little Cricut toys...... We also love using new techniques and LOVE learning and sharing. I do hope you will hop over to my facebook at ANY time and share what you have made with your cricut **** See below for details about this. All you do is search facebook for Cricut Craft Room (that's me) and then post a project you have made with your cricut.


Today's theme is BAKING the design team has made such wonderful things to share....

Melissa, Gayle, Courtney, and Laura are the 4 design team members to share with you today.

Laura used the new Sweet Tooth Boxes Cricut Cartridge.
Don't forget to stop by her blog and see the other wonderful things that she is creating.... Also snag her new blinkie while you are there :)
 

 
 
Courtney used two cricut cartridges, Sweet Shop & Sweethearts. Courtney has a beautiful blinkie, snag hers too. http://www.craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com
 




Melissa used Word Collage Cricut Cartridge and the Imagine Cartridge Blossom, and the stand was made from Fancy Frames
 
 


Gayle used 3 different Cricut cartridges to make this Scrapbook Layout: Country life, From my kitchen, Nate's ABCs Don't forget to go to her blog to see everything else that she has made. http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/


Yesterday I shared a card that my daughter made, well today Gayle is sharing this that is for her mom who her little one calls MayMay. If you couldn't tell we are a such of family people :)  I love this about my friends /Design Team.

Have a great Thursday everyone..... Tomorrow is FESTIVE FRIDAY!!!!
This weekend we are also sharing with you Scrapbooking Saturday and Card Creating Sunday!
 
 
 
 
******The only thing I ask on facebook is that you do not post ANY links without asking me first in a private message. Also please do not list anything on there for sale, I ask that people do those things on their own walls. Also please don't say "Come to my website/blog for ......." Just post your picture, if someone is interested in they can message you on facebook for a link. Thanks again! Even my design team does not post when they have cards and such for sale, they are courteous and use their own facebook to do that.... or their blog, which is why you should check out their blogs daily.... *******
 
Happy Crafting everyone!
 

15 comments:

TrueCAGirl said...

Great job design team. I love the wrap on the bread. What a great way to make it a little something extra!

gshrader said...

We really are a great 'family' on your team!!! Love being part of it! Thanks for everyone who stops by my blog today! Love all the creations today. Never would have thought to wrap bread or something else with cricut creations! Great ideas!

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

Everything looks yummy... great job everyone... tfs

Connie Gail said...

I am always surprised and delighted when I visit your blog Erica (as well as your FB page). Even though I am not on your DT I do feel all we all are all like family and care about each other....:O) Okay now ~ I'm off to visit the DT's blogs!

Pink Polka Dot Scrapping said...

Great Job DT! I am so proud to be part of this Team! Erica you work so hard to make this such a great group! Thanks for all what you do!

KAT said...

i got some great ideas from todays little hop. great job by all.

Yvette said...

Everything looks so yummy! Great job everyone!!!

Madison said...

Awesome job everyone. I am so happy to be a part of this team:) Looking forward to getting to know you all better. I love baking!! TFS!!!
~Madison funkycards.blogspot.com

Josie0602 said...

I love these projects!! Proud to be a DT member here with you ladies!!

Tracy

cema1cema said...

This is great! I love food!! Great projects! Christina ccapps35@gmail.com

Tanya~Studio 5380 said...

Wow...what wonderful projects today! All of them look so yummy, great job team!

Anita Braddock said...

what a great job you all have done, thanks for sharing.seeing the bread you mad i have to do that in the morning. looks yummy
abbraddock@msn.com

sweetlilscrapper said...

lovely!

sweetlilscrapper.blogspot.com
sweetlilscrapper at hotmail dot ca

Jen L said...

Love the sweets .... Great theme ...

AllyBug28 said...

I love the box it is awesome!