Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Card Creating Tuesday August 30, 2011

Welcome to Card Creating Tuesday.....
All this week I will be adding a tutorial on using Cricut CraftRoom each evening....
Last night I did a Ustream about Cricut craft Room and my mom is typing it up, then I will add the pictures to it.... in the ned we will have a nice collection of How-tos to help you.
I know some people dont use videos and some people like to print their stuff and have it next to them as they work.
Here are the links to two VERY helpful Ustreams about Cricut CraftRoom. (CCR)


This is the first one and is a great introduction to the CraftRoom, VERY VERY helpful, especially if you dont know where to start...
Here is the one from last night.... it is helpful to watch the first one, first.
I am going to do a series of these..... if you watch them in order you will know what I am talking about.


Now on to the cards that My Design Team has made to share.


Laura used Elegant Edges and her blog is http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
Madison used Kate's ABC's and Winnie the Pooh Font Her blog is, funkycards.blogspot.com
 
 
 
 
Holly used Elegant Edges to make this card. She used a ghost stamp from Michaels for $1 and the sentiment is from a set of stamps from the Craft Lounge called Snowy sayings. Don't forget to check out her blog.
 
 
 
Samantha used Create a Critter to make this card. Her blog is http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
 
 


Melissa made this to share, visit her blog  http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/


 

Have a great day!
Later I will post another CCR tutorial