Saturday, August 6, 2011

100 Cartridge Blog Hop August 6-7,, 2011

Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
the first weekend of every month!

    Thank you so much for joining us. All you have to do it look at one blog and then at the bottom of the blog post you will see the name to get you to the next blog.... then look, scroll and click to the next one.... Thats a blog hop!

     I would like to say thank you to Getting Cricky as she has donated a set of her Stamps for me to give away. Please go through the hop and comments on the blog if you would like.... to win the set of K. Andrew stamps, come back here Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week and comment on my blog to win the stamps and a few more goodies that I am throwing in.
     I used the set of stamps that she is letting me give away!

I have made this adorable card for the Kid's at St. Jude's for my Project Sunshine and Smiles. If you would like to help and make 1 or 100 cards I would love it. I have the link at the bottom of this for you to read more about Project Sunshine and Smiles.

    I used Hello Kitty Greetings and Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridges to make this adorable card.... as well as the K. Andrew Splashtastic stamp set. This is supposed to be a set of summer stamps, but I thought I would make a get well soon cards, it says "Here comes the SUN" Remember to win this set of stamps come back on Monday to see how I made my card and then comment on my blog everyday this week to win this set of stamps in a nice little prize package that I am adding to the stamps that Getting Cricky with K. Andrew gave us for a giveaway! Thanks again!

If you would like to buy this set click here 

Here is the card that I made with these stamps. You will see many ways this week, how to creatively use these stamps.....
I used Hello Kitty Greetings and cut the Kitty at 6" Then Art Philosophy for the circle frames at 1.5" Then I used a little bling and for the sentiment, K. Andrew Splash-tastic Stamp set. "Here comes the SUN"

The first stop on this blog hop is  Tammy


Here is the entire line up just in case you get lost along the way. Happy Hopping!

Amanda H. http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/ 

Also the winner from this past Monday's blog prize is....
Simply Sweet by Sharon