Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Scrapbooking Saturday July 30, 2011

Grab a cup of coffee and stroll through our scrapbook day!

Remember today is the last day to submit for the new design team.

Connie, Melissa, and Heather
have shared pages of their own scrapbooks.

Here's Connie's Layout for Scrapbook Saturdays~July 30th
Connie used the following Cricut Cartridges:  Country Life, County Fair, Elegant Edges, Summer Vacation, and Jubilee. I love how resourceful Connie was. She couldn't imagine how a cartridge names County Fair, didn't have the word fair in it, see Cricut knew how creative Connie could be, they just wanted to test her! I love this! So cute and VERY creative! She always has something wonderful to share with us!
Did I mention I will be Scrap-lifting this one for sure!
To see how Connie made this please visit her blog today.... http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/


Melissa has shared a cute scrapbook creation that she made for her Fiance.....
did I mention that is my brother? I was lucky enough to get married last month and their wedding is less than two months away. She made this great scrapbook mini album for his office!
Make sure to check out her blog http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com/ 


Also Heather made a wonderful scrapbook albumn to share today too!
Here is the front cover.
I would love to guess how she made it, but if you go to her blog you can see how she made it!

I love the monkey, jsut one more reason why I LOVE Create a Critter Cricut Cartridge!

HOW CUTE!!!!!
Well for you to see how Heather made this and more pictures of it on her blog
http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/

 
I have finished up the Cricut's CraftRoom help guide and the color codes for the Cricut Imagine machine. I will have them up later this weekend to share! Have a great Saturday!
I will announce my new Design Team on Monday, WOW is all I can say as to how many and how wonderful  the submissions are! I add beginners and advanced level of talent in my team! I am so excited to share the NEW editions to the team with you on Monday!



3 comments:

Connie Layman said...

LOL! I can't believe you remembered what I said!
Thanks for the sweet words!

Audrey Godere -Dickinson said...

what great projects...

Yvette said...

I love Connie's layout!!! It's too cute! TFS!