Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Monday, April 18, 2011

Public access to the Cricut Craft Room...

Well, some people are getting in .... go to Cricut.com and try.... some are using it and some recieve a message "It looks like you've not been granted access to the beta. Check back periodically for a public beta." Give it a try as long as you have a cricut.com account, if not sign up for it then keep checking back to get access :)

8 comments:

Pam Ruth said...

I got into the craft room. Now I get to spend time with my machines!

Nikki said...

I was able to get into the CCR today. So far I like it.

BroknWing said...

I haven't gotten in yet but I keep trying...I wonder if they are granting it dependent on how many points people have...

Michelle H

Eve said...

I can't get in yet, am I doing something wrong?

Anonymous said...

I have just purchased an expression 2 and have tried getting into the craft room I keep getting a message saying access in denied can anyone help thanks

Anonymous said...

I too,can't access the cricut craftroom. Has anyone above been able to access this yet. I don't understand why can't access if its free. If anyone has figured this out please help.

Anonymous said...

i cant get access at all ive tried 50 times do i have to plug in my cricut or what?

Anonymous said...

is the craft room out for cricut imagine users yet?