Craftsy Unlimited FREE 7 day trial at Craftsy.com
Happy Cloud Quilt Batting by Fat Quarter Shop
Cricut is Easy as 123
Loralie Designs

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

BIG prize...

 I have decided that the winner with the most points from referrals and comments will win a set of 3 new Cricut Cartridges, Elegant Edges, Damask Decor, and Everyday Pop-Up Cards! So send a link or message to all of your friends to come to my face book and blog and comment or 'friend' me and say 'your name' sent me.
This contest started on Sunday April 17 and will go through May1st. All comments, posts, links, referrals, friend requests are each worth a point. You can comment as many times as you want on a post, but only your first comment on that post counts. You can post a link to my pages on your site and it will count as a point, then every person who tells me that you sent them, you and they each get a point.
  All points close at 10:00 pm on Sunday may 1st, then Monday May 2nd at 10:00pm the over all winner and all of the final prizes will be picked and posted. There will be daily winners along the way with Quick Questions. The first person to give the right answer to my Quick Question will win a small prize. There will also be a Daily Winner at 10:00pm, these are picked at random.
    Next week when I am home, I will be posting projects, you can gain points by commenting on them also.
 Best of luck to everyone and thanks for following! Don't forget to email me Erica@CricutCraftRoom.com with the Subject CCR Guide and I will email you the 27 page Cricut Craft Room Guide that I have compiled from CCRs help pages, that I have been beta test for a couple of months now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These giveaways are sooo fun! I love this!
Michelle
millers at wildblue dot net

TerryM said...

WOW, what a great contest. terry@nqgrg.com

Unknown said...

This is so great...keep em comming

BroknWing said...

I must laugh at myself for reading all the info on the contest at the end...yeah i'm a lil backwards sometimes...LOL

Michelle H.